• Secluded natural country setting
• Rental period from noon
• Occupancy limited to 200 guests
• Portrait sitting with your photographer scheduled on “as available basis”
• One hour rehearsal time prior to
• Use of “Primpin' Parlor” & “Groomin' Station” for bridal party
• Beautifully decorated climate controlled barn with attached covered pavilion
• Ceremony site overlooking one acre pond with fountain, dock and ducks
• Alternate ceremony sites available
• Turn of the century “Country Store”
• Lighted parking area for guests
• Back-up (plan “B” ) in case of
You’re wedding ceremony is the single most important moment of your wedding day. The moment when you finally become Husband and Wife. It’s important to find a ceremony site that offers a serene and beautiful setting with all the amenities that one could possibly need- Shady Wagon Farm in New Hill, NC is the place you’ve been looking for.
The Ceremony site is your option. Whether you picture yourself saying “I do” while standing beside our picturesque pond, or in a shaded lawn alongside our rustic barn, we are sure that your ceremony will be as magical as you’ve imagined.
If for any reason the weather doesn’t cooperate, we have a plan “B” so your outdoor, rustic wedding will be perfect and stress free!
• Tables and chairs for receptions of up to 200 guests
• Chairs for ceremony of up to
• String lights in and around pavilion and on roof tops and other outdoor structures
• Cornhole games, various equipment and décor available at no charge
• Golf cart shuttle from parking area to ceremony site for senior citizens and physically challenged guests before and after ceremony
• Discount for active military
• List of approved caterers provided for your selection
• List of approved wedding planners provided for your selection
Call Us Today! : 919.542.7172
The Barn at Shady Wagon Farm is both rustic and elegant. A gorgeous chandelier hangs in the main reception area. The entire space is beautifully decorated with grapevines, and back-lit with hundreds of fairy lights. The attached pavilion is adorned with hanging white paper lanterns, encircled with white curtains, and strung with lights. All you need for a fun filled celebration is music and people!
To add to the experience for you and your guests, take a step back in time as you browse the Country Store and enjoy a cold soft drink in a long neck glass bottle. This is a truly unique conversation piece that your guests will be talking about for years to come!
This has also become a favorite spot for our bridal photographers. Filled with nostalgia and souvenirs, the store is open for your convenience 1.5 hours before the ceremony and 30 minutes afterward.